Discussion Forum Fertility and Contraception
We are welcoming applications for our third discussion forum on
This discussion forum will look at controlling ones fertility; and we will be talking about a number of subjects. We will be talking about contraception. We will be talking about sterilisation. We will talking about accessing assisted human reproduction.
Numbers for the forum are strictly limited. The forum will be a closed session.
The research team will develop a working paper which will be sent to participants ahead of time.
People with lived experience will be prioritised in sharing their stories, with responses from professionals.
We would like to hear from you if you:
- Have tried to access contraception;
- Have been given contraception when you didn’t want it;
- Have tried to access sterilisation;
- Have had other people suggest sterilisation;
- Have tried to access assisted human reproduction (eg IVF)
We also want to hear from health legal and social care professionals working in the area.
If you are interested in attending the event: email firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Your Name
- Your Contact Details
- Your Reason for Applying